Our Sole Focus
Immigration law is 100% of our business.
If you require help with something other than immigration law, we can refer you to a trusted professional colleague. This is a free service to our clients.
Choosing the right lawyer can be a challenge.
Most of our clients are referred to us by others.
When choosing an immigration adviser, ask these questions:
- Are they a qualified lawyer, or just a migration agent?
- If a lawyer, have they done a special migration law qualification?
- How much time will they spend with you to understand your case before advising you?
- Will initial advice be put in writing?
- What obligation follows meeting with them? (are you free to continue on your own, with or without further help from them or do you have to pay thousands of dollars and have them handle your matter?
- Are they willing to tell you if your case is simple enough for you to handle for yourself?
- Will they train you how to do it yourself, if that is what you want?
Talk with us about your case, in person, by phone or Skype.
We take the time to fully understand your situation. We can tell you what your best options are, their chance of success, what it will cost, what the risks are and how long it will take. We can tell you if your case is easy enough to manage yourself or if legal representation is recommended and why.
You can choose to handle your own case, or have us manage it for you.