The Covid-19 pandemic is an evolving situation. The Australian Government updates its rules and advice regularly.
This is a roadmap to some key points. It is not legal advice on your situation.
You may need
- Special permission to enter Australia (a visa may not be enough)
- A negative COVID-19 test
- An Australian Travel Declaration
- A mask
Read this first
- Quarantine guides (very informative and useful!)
- Government facilitated flights for Australian Citizens, contact DFAT
- Current news (as at 8 Jan 2021), see here
- News going forwards, check here
- In the foreseeable future some airlines may only carry people who are vaccinated against Covid-19 (Alan Joyce, QANTAS)
If you need help, please contact us for case-specific advice.